Monday, June 22, 2009

In my Heart of Hearts No One is Faithful

My daddy made no excuse or mistakes in my life in making me or should I say God didn't. I believe my lies are truth, Why wont you eat what you are fed I wonder...That I can't answer right now. When I touch myself I think of only you And when I touch someone else I realize No one is faithful For I am weak. For when I go astray just Forgive me for my ways. For we live in a wicked world.

I hear the voices Saying that i need time to myself but it Difficult when you cant stand to be alone Cause the emptiness is all I have ever known and it's hardto stay this way forever, for forever can come in a day which will make you completely blinded. But Soiled by my lust I feel no shame and No longer forsaken when they call my name for Beautiful angels come to my bed to comfort me and instantly I am satisfied on their flesh I have fed

So I say to you again. No one is faithful in this wicked world. I am weak and
I go astray but just Forgive me for my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment