Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whats @ Heart of a Man

While sitting at home playing PS2. (old i know) I was thinking as usual. I thought If a man is @ heart has he found love. Personally I disagree. I find this to be a catch 22 tho. I believe that if a man is @ heart that doesn't necessarily mean they have found love. They could have found a comfort zone for the mean time, they could have found someone they can connect to on all ends of the spectrum via (Sexually, Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally & more.)

Not understanding. OK OK OK OK OK. lets do this. I'm going to use me as an example.

OK I like this Girl. She got a man. But because I connect with her on different levels and we understand our relationship. That don't mean I love her just because my heart is in that relationship (friendship kind), its just means I care and Love as a "FRIEND". Would I love to be her man? Yes!. But this topic can go in many different ways. Because the flip side of the catch 22 is this. Your feelings/connections can out grow me and it will then become LOVE. Like that do anything in the world type love, like that I'd die for you type love, like that I'll starve for you type love. Ya kno. But that can be controlled as long as you know who you are and who you are dealing with. And more importantly whats @ heart of a man?

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment