Monday, June 8, 2009

2 Be or Not 2 Be...NO!...WHY is the (?)

Sitting on a bench in a town center on a beautiful sunny day waiting on my little sister. I see a few things going on. A lady and her two teenage sons. walking, having a good time, then i see a group of dudes (friends) laughing, chilling, looking for some bait (women). Then I see this beautiful girl walking with such a dejected look on her face. A few sec. later her man/BF walks behind her saying all kinds of pessimistic things about her in PUBLIC. and the only thing she could say was "why do you treat me this way. I said i was sorry. "

Now. at this very moment a few things are going on. 1. she is getting disrespected as a lady, 2. she is accepting everything she is hearing and not standing up for herself, like she should at least. 3. others are looking at the couple's embarrassing behavior. taking notes.

The fact of the matter is "WHY DO WOMEN PUT UP WITH ANYTHING FROM A DUDE, JUST TO SAY I HAVE A MAN."

But its funny because they would be the first to down talk a dude. Well obviously you was acting, appearing a certain way to attract the dude you so call call a DOG.
Sum1 please help me understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment