Monday, July 13, 2009

Letter to the Unknown.

Dear You aka The Unknown.

Lately you have been causing me to think heavy. You have been causing me to think of the possibility of what i can not have. Hmmm Why? Thats irrelevant. Everyday in life someone gain's, someone maintains, and of course someone loses. I never lose. I have come to the conclusion that from my last blog, I really have to chill and take things as they are, instead of trying to force what can't be. What is that you may say. It's You aka The Unknown. I have to now deal with reality and come back down to earth and maintain until The Unknow give's a sign. If one never comes then @ least I won't lose the Unknown because it never happened. Well The ball is in your court You aka The Unknown. ....

To be Continued......................

No comments:

Post a Comment