Friday, October 15, 2010

Fighting Fear with a Iron Shield

Yes, the answer is yes.

I'm surrounded in a world of a mess.

And I must confess,

I couldn't care less.

Apathy will progress,

and love won't possess me right now.

I was told to never cross my chest,

told never to stress,

about anything wearing a dress.

I did and im still doing my best,

but til I'm laid to rest,

My mind will be a guest if that is even true,

to an abyss of hopelessness.

Romanticism and fantasy,

they say are nonsense.

And this, with the human race,

I will contest.

There's not much difference,

between love and lust's decent.

One dies and the other is blessed which one is which, well that’s up to you.

So Again I Say

Yes, the answer is yes.

Apathy doesn't denote absence,

of a heart beneath this vest.

It's just cloaking the abundance,

hiding my crest.

A seal that reads "amour semper fidelis".

Yes, you're under arrest.

You'll never know, you'd never guess.

You're a mess too, don't stress mon Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment